Hello, My name is Mike. I am new here

xkwox

Local time
7:58 AM
Hi

I am a 25 year old male from PA.

Two of my friends have converted their bikes to motorized bikes.
Seeing how my license is suspended, It is a good cheap idea to put a motor on my bike.

I plan on buying the GXH50QXA motor, which is the same one my one friend has, the other has the kit from china with the under mount motor. After riding both, I like the motor in the rear, plus it is a better product
I am unsure on what to do, and where to get parts, Hence why I am on this forum.

I look forward to meeting everyone and getting to know how to build this motor on my mountain bike

Last edited:
Welcome to MBc read, read, read. Spend some time in the rack mount threads. As for where to buy, just look to the left of the page for starters. They wouldn't be sponsers if we didn't trust them.

thank you, i plan on getting items from the sponsors if they have what i will need. i don't mind supporting this place due to all of the information i can aquire

welcome this is a great hobby to get into :)
i am an avid mountain biker, but need a way to get around, i still drive, if i get pulled over i'll get a longer suspension and more fines. That is the last thing I need

Plus everywhere i need to go is local, so a motorized bike would be nice and a cheap way to get around

Hey Mike,welcome.
Not a good idea to drive while suspended but MBc i'll fix that...you'll never feel the need to drive another gas guzzling box again.

let me see,,,,hmmmmm one ticket and added suspension fines would be MORE than a good 4 stroke kit! :eek: Plus the additional time extended for the suspension. Man it sure adds up fast
Bottom line, Don't skimp on something you will just leave in the garage and drive and get caught. :cry::yuck::eek:

Do some research and treat yourself to a nice ride now so the temptation is not there later.:cool:

Welcome to the group called,,,,MBc. :cool:

Papa

those 3 links are "everything" you need to do a frame-mount, if it's a rack-mount setup you want, you can skip the 2nd link, as the rack kit you choose will come with needed hardware.

the dax titan is coming soon, i believe it will be available sans-engine: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=8146

welcome to MBc :cool:

Back