Hello, new to Tucson

bmcginn

Local time
4:42 PM
Hi Everyone... my wife, son, and i just moved here from albuquerque. very nice place so far. i just purchased a huffy from wal-mart and a 70cc engine from revolutioncycles.us. having a great time with the bike so far thanks to some very helpful tech support by bryan semones. i hope to frequent this forum and take and give to the expansive knowledge base... ride on!

Brendan

Woah, some one with a positive interaction with Mr Semones. Sir, what is your secret?

Don't mean to be cryptic, but very few people here have a pleasant interaction with your vendor. Glad it worked for you. :D

Hello and welcome to MBc...good luck on all your endeavors...and ya what he said! I hope to hear more reviews from your revolution engine...this should be interesting? Enjoy the ride...

Thanks for the welcome... bryan was very nice and helpful... i wont talk about my experience here, ill wait until i can post a vendor review. thanks again for the welcome!!

Welcome to the forum, and to Tucson! Keep it under 20 mph (get a speedo-meter if you don't have one). I'll be riding around the Old Pueblo this weekend, look for the guy with a long-sleeve tye-dye shirt.

welcome fellow Tusonan

Yo Bry's OK... Just ride that bike!
Any other helpyou need feel free to hit me up!!!
T

thanks mully... hey just out of curiosity, whats ur top speed? i think there are some things i could maybe do to my bike/engine... im topping out at about 24-25

my current daily 48cc w/39 tooth disc mount, mikuni knock off carb is rt around 37mph. Do some port matching and gear changing and you'll grab some more top end.

Welcome to Tucson

It's a nice place, for sure!

In a few months, if you see a crazy guy cruising through Tucson on a motorized trike with a neon green set of front and rear fairings... that's me. :D

Ride safely.

Jeff in Tucson

Back