Hello To All From BLYTHE CALIFONIA

I

IronButterfly

Hello all I'm Wendy(Ironbutterfly) Loco's best half, I love all things that have to do with kids , my book that I'm writing on cryistals and minerals,I love the bikes that Loco builds for me ,butterfly1 was my fav now that butterfly2 is almost done I think he is going to lose it forever!

I like good conversation with great people and hope to meet you all as soon as I feel better....... hugs all around :)

it's mrs. loco! :D

hiya, IronButterfly...glad to see you here...welcome to MBc 8)

hello there!

Hi and welcome to MBc..it's nice to see a wife join too...i joined first and the beach cruzin joined after i got all involved...lol
That's really all because of augie, did not know these things were around until i saw his...envy from then on...until mine got running 3 daze ago..now it's pouring down rain supposed to get a 1/4 inch :censored: ...good luck ironbutterfly..i enjoy chat too and hope to meet you all someday in o8 perhaps?
Happy motoring...

There ain't no place like this place, anywhere near this place...So this must be the place.

Welcome IronButterfly. :D

Welcome IronButterfly.

Great to see another other half here.

We added our first motoredbike to our family recently and my wife wants one so hopefully she will be hooked as well.

I wonder if locowelder will post a welcome message here.... I guess he could just shout across the room :D

I guess his welcome would look something like a love letter so I am not sure we need to see that

I'll be off now to tell my wife that she should get involved as you have!

boy was i glad to see that "please"...how the heck am i supposed to moderate a husband & wife?

ain't goin' there, nope! :LOL: :LOL:

Back