Hello To All From BLYTHE CALIFONIA

Iron

Hey, welcome to the club. It is cool that someones wife also likes the bikes. Mine is not too cool on it. Says it takes up too much of my time.

Wife

Probably not a good idea to put it in the kitchen.
72_sonja_hammer_bike_3_1_3.jpg

hello again

hello iron butterfly how r u today?

I am almost a wife, i got involved 1st then beach cruzin joined 2 months later when all the stuff came lol...

get your wife involved davidsis and you'll always be together...we will be buying thing 2 soon...we take turns on thing one always now...

Have a great day and happy motoring...this site is gr8t for youngins tooo... :eek:

Wendy said hello and thanks for the warm welcome and I got hit in the head with that diet pepsi :censored:

PS...Drop that hammer and step AWAY from the motoredbike!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome.
You are writing a book on crystals? Cool. My wife is a big rockhound. Any interesting rock sites in your area?

steve2 said:
Welcome.
You are writing a book on crystals? Cool. My wife is a big rockhound. Any interesting rock sites in your area?

lol Quartsite Arizona is about 20 minites from me and that town is nothing but crystals and minerals.... I live right next to the mountans where I can get clear quarts and Amethist in aboundance. Dont get me started on crystals and minerals that is a larg pashion of mine for 9 years now, and youll never hear the end of it .

Back