Hello to all

Bob Gurkin

Local time
10:09 PM
I have been looking at the site and owned a couple of motored bikes. At the present time I am building an OCC Chopper motored bike for my nephew. (I have nicknamed the bike THE SOB) I also love the Simplex Motorcycles and have a forum for that bike. I will be checking in and in the meantime I will get back to working on the SOB.

Hi and welcome. Heh, the SOB. Sounds like it's not being an easy build:whistle:

Well, lots of folk here have done it and I'm pretty sure they can answer any questions.

Thanks Dave. I quickly realized one important thing working on the OCC SOB. Never try to force anything. Simply use a bigger hammer. When I finish this thing I will probably read the instructions.

LOL, the only instructions I have are very vague and for the motor only. If I hadn't found the proper way of installing the rear sproket on one of these sites I would still be cursing the darn thing. I purchased the motor mount off a guy on Ebay and never got a reply to any of 4 emails asking for installation instructions. Finally saw that someplace too. The rest has been trial and error. Mostly error. I was going to make an exhaust for it, but finally figured out that the one with the motor could be heated and bent to the necessary shape to work. It's just been a bunch of **** trying to figure everything out. Finally at this late date I realize I could have asked for help here as I went along.

Back