Hello to all

S

Scooter

I've been lurking around here for quite some time now and thought it was about time I said hello. The information on this site has been a great help to me and to those who visit. To all who have contributed I would like to offer my thanks. I've meet several members through PM's and feel like I know many more just from reading their posts.

Although I am new to motorized bicycles I have recently obtained a 1999 Whizzer and restored a 1981 Schwinn Cruiser and installed a Dax. I have a couple of other projects that I hope to complete sometime over the summer. Working on the bikes has made a long cold Minnesota winter almost bearable.

Thanks,
Jim

Welcome Scooter. Glad you found your way here. We have lots of info to share and eagerly await the info YOU have to share with us.

Welcome Scooter!!

I am brand new as well to this experience and to this web site by only a few days, sounds like you have a good start on things with your Whizzer, so far, I have been constantly glued to this web site and the fine bunch of fellows that contribute to it, you landed on the right runway in my book by coming here----Best regards,, Rhett

I like that song

Life actually is a HI-WAY, wish that you could take a U turn sometimes----if only to make good on past mistakes---live to learn,,,, Rhett

Back