Hello to everyone in MotoredBikes.com

L

lotsa_mpg

Hi everybody. I've been browsing this forum for a couple months and finally figured it's time I registered and joined in on the fun. My name is Pete and I am from Roblin, MB Canada. I built a dax powered cruiser last summer and have been having a blast with it. I also just finished building a dax engined mountain bike for my cousin and it turned out nicely. Thank you to all those involved in establishing this forum. There's some really good info in here.

Pete

Welcome to the group! I am a new guy myself and this is a great place to find all the news that's fit to print. Lots of good people here too.

Dan

welcome to MBc
maybe you could do a comparison of the two kinds of bikes
...speed vs comfort kinda thing
help people decide which they want
just a thought 8) 8) 8)

welcome

Hi...
I am still very new and learning allot...theres another member having difficulty with choosing a powerking or dax unit. How much from colorado to you for the dax unit? Just wonderin?
Have a great day! Welcome! :cool:

thanks for the warm welcome

Hi guys...thanks for the replies.....it's very nice to be among such a friendly group and I do hope I can be helpful with information in the future....because I've certainly found the info in here very useful during the last few months while I've been browsing the forum in stealth mode. Regarding your question, Quay, I think the engines I got from Dax in Colorado worked out to just a few pennies shy of $300.00 each in Canadian dollars when the smoke cleared. However, that was quite some time ago and the exchange rate has really been fluctuating a fair bit lately with the Canadian dollar on quite a rise right now....so it might be a tad cheaper now. I did just get a couple of Power King engine kits from BC, Canada last week. They worked out to around $215.00 Canadian...so, a fair bit less. But, I can see they look to be built a bit cheaper....so I guess you get what you pay for. Yet, I suspect they'll work ok. A buddy of mine has one and is quite content with it. I'll probably have more to report on the Power King engine in a few weeks when I get around to installing one on my bro's bike.

Pete

Back