hello to everyone!

100mpg

i am interested in building a basic starter bike utilizing an old ralieh with the slim tires, thinking about using a motor from a weed trimmer but want to learn more and plan, so that the conversion into a motorbike is smooth(er). do you think it is better to use a 2 or 4 stroke? any suggestions for supplies that are neccessary for these projects? just starting here so i don't know much about the subject yet. I have seen motor bikes in my community recently and i though i might give it a try. they had those low profile bikes for touring, i eventually want to build one of those but feel i should start off with a less expensive or least expensive way to simply mount the motor and whatever. I'm sure theres a lot more to it than that, but anyways hello to everyone on this forum.

welcome to MBc
enjoy our fine community ! :D

any questions can be asked in appropriate forum
lots of people to help ya here 8) 8) 8)

welcome to MBc ,please post your Questin on your build in tec help fourm this is just to help you out

we would like to help you anyway we can :eek:

welcome to MBc

hi and welcome...you have come to the right place...see if something fits what you are trying to do and i am sure there is already something that will help...good luck and happy motoring!

PS
tell us a little about you too... :eek:

Back