Hello

ra42mario

Local time
3:04 AM
Hi my name is Mario, I am from Ohio. I'm building a "80cc" bike for my little brother currently, this is my first install and its not quite done.

I've searched the forums over the last few days on help, and I am having an issue that I see is touched on, but I'm not fully understanding the solution.

On this engine I am mounting to the bike, I can't get the rear wheel to spin now. The engine is "locked" I tried moving the "Clutch Bar" on top of the housing that hides the little 10tooth sprocket that drives the rear wheel. I see the little pin inside their, and I tried pushing it in, but I can't do that by hand, no by turning the handle of the clutch TOWARDS the FRONT of the Bike.

Can somebody help me with this?

Also I see the chain tensioner in the box, but does it mount on the bottom rail by the rear wheel, or the one going vertically at a diagnol which reaches the seat?

Thanks,

Mario.

Hey Mario,

A lot of the experts don't check the intro section, basically its a spot where we can make sure you aren't a spambot or google spider....

Copy your problem, and start a new thread down in the frame-mount section of the forum, and if you add info on the type of bike you are using, it might help on your tensioner question.

Have some Good riding !!

Back