Hello!

• Thread starter rockhardridefree
  • Start date
R

rockhardridefree

Just reading through some of the topics, and this site is just what I was looking for. Seems like very nice and helpful people here. :D

I bought an 80cc kit back in March 07, put it on a mountain bike and had a blast. Gotta love the attention! In three weeks, I probably had 150 people come up to me and ask me about it. Geeze if I had a Ferrari I don't think I would have had that much attention :eek: Anyways I came home late one night and left it outside for no more that 20 minutes and it vanished. :mad:

So here I am with a another used GIANT mountain bike and new kit and I'm back on the road again. :D I hate driving my car now, I just use it for when the weather sucks.

It's nice to know I could come here for assistance as there is not much for support otherwise.

I bought the kit from powerkingshop on ebay.

Hello and welcome to rockhardridefree in Ontario. Good to know you have another bike....too bad about the stolen one. Enjoy the site....I'm a relative newcomer here, but I already feel like I'm part of the family. It's a great bunch of guys (and gals).

welcome

lotsa_mpg said:
Hello and welcome to rockhardridefree in Ontario. Good to know you have another bike....too bad about the stolen one. Enjoy the site....I'm a relative newcomer here, but I already feel like I'm part of the family. It's a great bunch of guys (and gals).
he says it all...i just got my engine, what a rush...good luck on all your endeavors... :D

Rough luck, here in London you buy your CycleLock and then you save up for a bike. Bet your next bike will bet though, practice makes perfect. regards FatPete.

Back