Hello!

You should throughly read these links and watch these 3 videos.

Have you passed your state required safety course yet? Do you have a motorized bicycle permit or driver's license? Learning to be a good, responsible, safe, MB'er starts with being a good cyclist first. Your State Minnesota has a 50cc limit on motorized bicycles. Since you're wanting an engine twice that size it's of the upmost importance you don't go faster than 30 mph and obey all traffic laws to avoid being pulled over. Get a speedometer.

This is why I posted those links as well as the safety videos so if you have any bad cycling habits, they don't get transferred over to your MB. Being a minor, your parent(s) will be held accountable for any wrong doings you may do. Therefore it's even more important that you fully understand and completely obey the laws so that you don't get them into trouble.

Hope to see pictures of your build soon.

I'll check into all of that, thanks. I'll just put a 50cc sticker on my motor, then presto! It's 50cc.

Horse n buggy days?
I can remember my grandfather on my mother's side saying in the 1930's they went into town using the mule and wagon because they didn't own a motor vehicle. This was in York South Carolina, they had no electricity, used a well for water and had an outhouse. He also had 18 brothers and sisters living with him on the farm.

My father had 12 brothers and sisters and his father, my grandfather had 19 brothers and sisters. I moved away from SC because there was probably a pretty good chance I may have been dating a distant cousin lol

I can remember my grandfather saying in the 1930's they went into town using the mule and wagon because they didn't own a motor vehicle. This was in York South Carolina, they had no electricity, used a well for water and had an outhouse. He also had 18 brothers and sisters living with him on the farm.
Height of the Great Depression.

Women in the U.S.A. make up almost 47 percent of the workforce. They do almost everything including work that used to be considered a “man’s job”. That takes courage and they’re doing their fair share. I thought that I would respectfully add this statistic to show the present status of women’s contributions to society.

Women in the U.S.A. make up almost 47 percent of the workforce. They do almost everything including work that used to be considered a “man’s job”. That takes courage and they’re doing their fair share. I thought that I would respectfully add this statistic to show the present status of women’s contributions to society.
I'm sure we all appreciate women in the U.S., and no one was denying their status. But @Squiddley sure made a valid point. The women back then had it much harder. And they had so many more kids. And so many women died young. And the average life expectancy for a white female in the '30s was 60-65, according to several sources.

Back then women lived longer than men (as they still do now) and everybody had it much harder. I believe there are equally as many men as there are women who “…think that they have it tough now”.

Back then women lived longer than men (as they still do now) and everybody had it much harder. I believe there are equally as many men as there are women who “…think that they have it tough now”.
Unfortunately, today we have a generation of soft creampuffs coming up. Many of them have never done hard physical labor. When put to the task of doing a physically demanding job it practically kills them. This is to be expected when the majority of their day is spent playing video games.

Back