hellooo from NEW YORK

loner14779

Local time
2:25 AM
I bigED from New York southwestern I'm 70 old young still riding bicycles all year round I don't like riding in the rain but will the only time I will NOT ride if the roads white (SNOW-COVERED) this pic is my set-up still have the same trailer but the bike is not the same ...This is my only way I get around... I have build 6 ebike 36 volt bikes 3 was for someone else's is and 3 for me two was front wheel motors and the one I'm running is the other pic but I'm going to gas....

Attachments

• my bike trailer.jpg
    my bike trailer.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 95
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 88
Welcome 2 the forum, theres lots a good guys here, there a electric bike section as well, i have used 2 of them electric kits you pictured, there ok I cud get 17mph out of mine on flat ground with a 24volt setup. Glad you are here, & think you will like this place.

Welcome to the Darkside, you're officially a .01%er now. Nu Yawk huh?
I bigED from New York southwestern I'm 70 old young still riding bicycles all year round I don't like riding in the rain but will the only time I will NOT ride if the roads white (SNOW-COVERED) this pic is my set-up still have the same trailer but the bike is not the same ...This is my only way I get around... I have build 6 ebike 36 volt bikes 3 was for someone else's is and 3 for me two was front wheel motors and the one I'm running is the other pic but I'm going to gas....
Hello from the Darkside...lol...DAMIEN

And my bike which im told has the Darkside written all over it...lol.

IMG_0353.jpg
IMG_0348.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220130-204324.png
    Screenshot_20220130-204324.png
    161.1 KB · Views: 88
Please put a pipe on that...

This one comes from Costa Rica....
This was the first bolt on pipe that was available for our engines, and of course back in 05-06 I tried one and was very disappointed, I had to raise exh timing and bump compression quite a bit to get any effect at all out of it and when I finally did it was good for 1k, I then got curious as to why it performed so badly so I cut it open and found it full of baffles, the pics are here back in 2016-17 or so, not a good pipe choice it's chamber doesn't fit my 15cc rc engines LOL.

Yellow pipe that looks like a banana from Costa Rica made me laugh
On Damiens bike that yellow pipe would look like a big banana :LOL:
We would have to call Damiens bike the Banana bike :ROFLMAO:

Yellow pipe that looks like a banana from Costa Rica made me laugh
On Damiens bike that yellow pipe would look like a big banana :LOL:
We would have to call Damiens bike the Banana bike :ROFLMAO:
I tried to pull Darwin into this... He's not taking the bait

Back