hellooo from NEW YORK

Then why is there a Bikeberry video on Youtube ranking it 2nd against other pipes, showing it does help with performance?
Why is bike berry intent on ripping people off, you tell me!
Here is the cutaway of the Banana pipe, when I cut this open and saw what was inside well let's just say I had my answer!
Banana pipe cutaway.jpg

^^ But the proof is in the pudding, they tested it among other pipes and it came in 2nd place behind the F2 Thruster, I believe. Perhaps the advantages of those tubing is to cause restriction, and the holes there were designed and tuned for back pressure after hours and hours of R&D! Don't be knocking the legendary banana pipe!

^^ But the proof is in the pudding, they tested it among other pipes and it came in 2nd place behind the F2 Thruster, I believe. Perhaps the advantages of those tubing is to cause restriction, and the holes there were designed and tuned for back pressure after hours and hours of R&D! Don't be knocking the legendary banana pipe!
WTF?!?
:ROFLMAO:

Some of those were hollowed out during testing...

Any more than 1/4" pipe protruding into the chamber effects the resonance waves....ask @Street Ryderz
It might even be less actually. If any of the tube obstructs the flow of the waves, then it is not an expansion chamber.

Just my $0.27 cents

Ride Safe!! :cool:

HP

Dude you can buy and use whatever you want, but if you want your engine to work properly and get all you can from it trust what I share here is from 20 years of fist hand experience and Long before Bike berry even existed. Those pipes are pure junk! Look through all the other posters here that tried it and came to the same conclusion on their own!

That guy Street Ryderz, he's the one that helped me get my nitro bike really roaring. I'd listen to what he say's, he knows his sh@t. My nitro bike is proof. Who here can say they pay $90 bucks a gallon for rocket fuel to run in their CG? I can. lol. Yeah it's pricey fuel, but it's a pleasure cruiser, so well worth it. I get a lot of pleasure beating mustangs and camaros off the line to 30 mph. I always get this weird look, like wtf did tht bicycle just beat me off the line!! lol.

One day I may build a drag CG. Oh that just makes me hard thinking about it. lol

That guy Street Ryderz, he's the one that helped me get my nitro bike really roaring. I'd listen to what he say's, he knows his sh@t. My nitro bike is proof. Who here can say they pay $90 bucks a gallon for rocket fuel to run in their CG? I can. lol. Yeah it's pricey fuel, but it's a pleasure cruiser, so well worth it. I get a lot of pleasure beating mustangs and camaros off the line to 30 mph. I always get this weird look, like wtf did tht bicycle just beat me off the line!! lol.

One day I may build a drag CG. Oh that just makes me hard thinking about it. lol
Appreciate it brother!

LOL, hey now, I was getting really frustrated on why I couldn't get it to run right. Then God sent me an angel to help me figure it out. lol. An now me an Satan race to hell an back, he always loses. One day he might win my soul, but till then, ride like you stole it!!

Back