hellooo from NEW YORK

This is the real deal no joke...
That's a 20" Jesse James chopper with 24" wheels... I had one of those with a Dax KTM clone... 26 1/2" from the bottom 1/4 of the moped pipe... I can make that... Once I get to that moped pipe I can see where the bends are and with some eye ballin fabricate something close...the header pipe is a little fatter than the seat post so it's 1" 1 1/8" ... I won't be using a Jesse James frame... But I can clock the bends close and put that expansion chamber where I need it... I see the intake and how long that is also... Blury or not I've been able to learn something about it and it's getting me closer to my goals and if Street Riderz chimes in I will know even more...

Just trying not to piss off street Riderz who didn't get it... He's a wealth of information... I don't want to £*** that up..
LoL anyone heard from Yawky ... His welcome to the forum post... LoL
Someone else was saying that bbr claimed the banana pipe #2 for performance and that may be out of what they sell LOL but that doesn't change the fact that's it's junk in reality and to small better suited to 15cc's.
The only thing good about those pipes is they bolt right on, but other than that I have nothing good to say about them!

Back