Helol from England UK.

Jimmyjimjam

Local time
4:58 AM
My name is James I got my new ht cutter 80cc. Fitted it to my mountain bike with no real issues. I'm 45 years old and have to say I was more excited about this tiny engine and the build factor than when I bought my cbr 600. It was the whole thought of getting so much milage I mean most the roads I use are 30s and 40s so it's a ideal trip to and from work. I'm hoping that with my bike and some help from all you guys. I'll save some cash. Nice to meet you all.

Helol! Sounds like you have a different supplier of the generic 66cc 2-stroke? I haven't heard it called the HP Cutter, AFAIR.

So I read that you found out it's not allowed on the roads as an unregistered uninsured motor vehicle. Yep that's the biggest problem in the UK but you still have a really nice off-road bike to work on and ride in permitted areas. :)
You can remove the chain and avoid PCSOs every time you go on a public road, or with some investment and considerable extra weight it might (might idk yet) be possible to have it easily convert to pedal power without tools sufficiently that it's a bike (with the engine as cargo) so you can get to and from those permitted areas. Although obviously that is hard work with all that "cargo"!

Strange how much fun I'm getting from this little thing. I used to drive slk amg 5.4 litre mec and although it was nice to get in I didn't get excited. It's like been a teen again. Might be a mid life crises. Lol and it's freezing here too

Let's simplify this. If there's a way to make life easier then they will put a charge on it, because paying for it is just not enough

Back