Help!!! Bike won't start

What was the reason you change the Rings and did you change the cylinder also
I had gotten the engine used, so I didn't know what condition it was in. I was told it was fairly new, but I still ordered a gasket/ring kit. I took off the cylinder to observe and see if it was in very bad condition, but it all just looked like normal use. I decided to change the rings and gaskets while I was in there. And no, I didn't get a new cylinder.

I had gotten the engine used, so I didn't know what condition it was in. I was told it was fairly new, but I still ordered a gasket/ring kit. I took off the cylinder to observe and see if it was in very bad condition, but it all just looked like normal use. I decided to change the rings and gaskets while I was in there. And no, I didn't get a new cylinder.

I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions but I'm trying to find out all the history I'm where the problem begin sounds to me like either the Rings cracked while putting the cylinder on or the Piston was put in backwards if you use the same piston and didn't clean the carbon off of it you wouldn't see the arrow they should face forward towards the exhaust port

Back