Help! Bolt sizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMO-1291

Local time
10:34 PM
hi all,
I have been looking and looking and I can't find the sizes for all the bolts on the motor i.e. Crankcase clutch cover mounting hardware etc.
I'm looking for the length and size of it to get a high tensile set before my new motor gets here. Had a 49cc getting a 66cc.
The 49cc will become a fixer project as I snapped off pretty much all of the bolts trying to take it off the bike and remove the exhaust, air intake etc.
I want to change them all to high tensile Allen head bolts if possible even the head bolts/studs.
All I could find was this kit from bikeberry that's going to cost like $60 Aud to get

http://www.bikeberry.com/bbr-tuning-complete-20-piece-heavy-duty-engine-kit-stud-set.html

Any help would be appreciated!

hi all,
I have been looking and looking and I can't find the sizes for all the bolts on the motor i.e. Crankcase clutch cover mounting hardware etc.
I'm looking for the length and size of it to get a high tensile set before my new motor gets here. Had a 49cc getting a 66cc.
The 49cc will become a fixer project as I snapped off pretty much all of the bolts trying to take it off the bike and remove the exhaust, air intake etc.
I want to change them all to high tensile Allen head bolts if possible even the head bolts/studs.
All I could find was this kit from bikeberry that's going to cost like $60 Aud to get

http://www.bikeberry.com/bbr-tuning-complete-20-piece-heavy-duty-engine-kit-stud-set.html

Any help would be appreciated!

Sickbikeparts.com sells a bolt package, I forget how much I believe it's under 20.eBay mzmiami might have one also.

Couldn't find one on SBP and MiamiMZ only had the original Phillips screw set. I want to order high tensile Allen head bolts.

I just checked on sbp it's on there bolt kit 9.95,there's pict on the middle right side of the ad

I've ordered from them, ships fast reasonable prices. That's all I've got good luck with your bike, check out the noob section here. It'll save you some headaches

Yeah shipping is just a lot to Australia it ends up being about $50 AU I can get the whole lot +spares for about $30 I just need the lengths as I snapped my studs and are unsure of the lengths. I have a new motor coming I will just wait and measure the sizing and post the results here for anyone else interested in getting their own set together as is necessary in Australia as we don't have heaps of sellers here that are decent and reasonably priced.

Cheers MrBG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back