Help! Cheap 20 inch wheel set with coaster brake needed!

My mother-in-law found a great buy for my daughter. A huffy 20 inch kids bike for $10. I found one spoke pulled from the rear wheel and the front is damaged.
I am looking for a cheap wheel set to replace them. Times are tight:cry: and any help would be appreciated.

Thank you Tedd.....I have found some replacements....but at over $100 it is pointless. I could buy a new bike and take them off for that. I will post pics of this bike. I plan on a father and daughter restoration....she picks the color that krylon offers and how she wants it, daddy makes it happen. But it will be a very frugal endevor......summer is coming and I would rather her to be cool in Texas than to look cool and be overheated.

Quite often I see 20" bikes for sale at thrift stores , Craigslist , & yard sales for $10 , or so. Buying one will allow you to get the wheels [ check those before buying ] & other parts. Sounds like a good project !!

I believe I may have what you need,will check in the morning. If so they are yours for the cost of shipping. Can't let a little one go without the joy of their own bike.

I found a bike with a damaged frame, but the wheels were good and all the parts I need seem to be in good condition. It also cost me $10.....so after I am done she will have a great bike for 20 and some father daughter labor.
Thank you all for your responses.......I will post pics of both the bikes this weekend and the finished project when it is done.

Good to hear you got it repaired. I am sure that she is a happy little girl !

Back