Help for my first ride

Romello

Local time
6:11 AM
After 2 weeks of building I finally got everything put together and a tank of gas/oil (16:1) but my bike will not run. I engage the clutch and pedal, then hit the throttle but nothing happens. I even pressed the button on the carb to pump gas in. Any ideas on how to get it to start cause I'm stumped.

After 2 weeks of building I finally got everything put together and a tank of gas/oil (16:1) but my bike will not run. I engage the clutch and pedal, then hit the throttle but nothing happens. I even pressed the button on the carb to pump gas in. Any ideas on how to get it to start cause I'm stumped.
I hate that s**t yes check for spark first double check your wireing check to see the gas filter arrow pointed to carb check sparkplug gap might be closed disconnect you kill switch might be faulty try different choke settings ...

Romello... This is a question that has no doubt been asked and answered literally hundreds of times before in this forum.

Since you managed to crawl out of the ocean, breath, figure out how to find this site, and then post a stupid question, I'm sure you'll figure out the search function.

Unless... you get run over while attempting to cross the road, which we can put down to natural selection.

Back