HELP Having engine trouble tried everything!

Yea I know that the motor wasn't tight enough for the master link to break an it actually broke again this morning when I was messing with it. But again it will fire then putt then nothing. So your telling me I should change the Magneto??? Because I just replaces the Magento about 2 months ago. I didn't need to nothing was wrong with the old one I just wanted to out a new one in. I just don't get it. I know they are small simple engines an that's why it's driving me nuts. It was running fine. Nothing happened to it I just popped a master link that's it now it won't start

It could be that the motor is not tight enough to the frame because one of the mounts fell off and I had to replace it but, how would that effect the motor not being able to run, thanks for the replies.

if motor is loose, it can shake wires or shake carb - either could make it stop

Motor is now starting fine just not staying started could a cracked gasket be the problem?

if the crack allows an air leak then of course it can cause a problem

Thank you. I have bought liquid gasket and sealed all the gasket areas the bike now runs but has very little low end power I need to petal to help it stay started. Could a vacuum leak be the problem here?

don't guess around
test/inspect everything it could be till you have factual evidence of what is causing it to run ****ty

Back