Help identifying part?

I need to ask what the correct fuel ratio should be? I’ve been seeing about 32:1 for a broken in engine like mine. The dude who sold it to me said “it takes a 70/30 mixture” which made zero sense to me so I have not taken that advice.
I run 32:1 myself and that is the average norm for these bikes after break-in...DAMIEN

Wow, thank you for this info! A couple questions: do you have a photo of your entire bike? Would love to see how this type of setup looks.

to be honest, my main goal as a total beginner here is to get the bike running properly again before I start rearranging the setup

When I dumped the bike, I believe it knocked the tensioner off which resulted in the original chain popping

I am trying to get my setup exactly how it was when I bought it just so I can get back to it at least functioning.

I will then move on to asking you what is a Barry mount and why do I not want it haha

also, I need to ask what the correct fuel ratio should be? I’ve been seeing about 32:1 for a broken in engine like mine. The dude who sold it to me said “it takes a 70/30 mixture” which made zero sense to me so I have not taken that advice.
Pictures:
go-to my profile and media to see any pictures i have uploaded on the occ choppers, i don't take many but if i have taken one of a full bike it'll be there.

Oil Mixture:

32:1 Is right for Mixture 1 Us Gal to 4 Us Ounces
i've personally just taken the tops off lubed them and ran 32:1 from the start

Mounts:

Barry mount its bad because it bolted into bike Causing Holes Making Weak Spots and has Wobble which can cause alignment issues.

The Rip Off Barry Mount Is even worse because it is basically clamping the mount around the bikes bottom bracket and the slightest amount of torque and cause it to lean to the left so think what a hard lean can do which will.

the CNC allows for easier install no wobble, easier chain setup because you install it all way back then move engine forward on the mounts which tightens the chain,

Barry Mount:

1623369387644.png

Rip Off Barry Mount:

1623369674964.png

CNC Mount:
1623369473802.png

@Cosmonaut hope this helps

Last edited:
I would love to see a pic of this
when i get my fat butt out of my recliner i'll take the pic just for you i even DM you it along with making a post :p

want it in 720p 1080p or 4k

edit: i don't know why i keep them in my living room i do have a garage and i have put them in there before but eh i guess i just like seeing them

when i get my fat butt out of my recliner i'll take the pic just for you i even DM you it along with making a post :p

want it in 720p 1080p or 4k

edit: i don't know why i keep them in my living room i do have a garage and i have put them in there before but eh i guess i just like seeing them
THREAD DRIFT
Everyone keeps their bikes in the house, Except for me, my bikes are in my Man Cave (garage)

Attachments

• DSCF3984.JPG
    DSCF3984.JPG
    238.7 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCF3986.JPG
    DSCF3986.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF3987.JPG
    DSCF3987.JPG
    249.9 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCF3989.JPG
    DSCF3989.JPG
    205.1 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCF3990.JPG
    DSCF3990.JPG
    236.9 KB · Views: 124
@distantwolrld

Thank you! I like the idea of the tensioner in that space. If my crack at getting this running as it was when purchased doesn’t work, I may go this route.

And im hoping for your safety in doing so as well...I notice that your using caliper type brake on rear wheel...The entities selling these mags for motorised bikes are now starting to run these warning in their sites when selling these mags to M/Bers...They are trying to avoid more law suits regarding wheel failure causing injury and worse that has been resulting from caliper type brake usage on these rims...DAMIEN
Duely noted, most of my stopping power comes from the front disc.

Back