Help Me Mod My Frame...cheap $ or trade for PC stuff?

i've seen something commercially available, and i know someone here will reply with info...

after finally seeing what i actually look like on the bike, i don't see any way to be satisfied as finished.

41_Img_1263_1.jpg

i need to stretch the back of the bike out at least a foot.

i sure could make use of a bolt-on-able rear-stay/dropout extension.
41_stretch_1.jpg

(actual re-touched photo, hehe)

bucks are an issue, but if there's a chance of a trade, i have a really nice P4-2.6GHz / Asus P4G8X / 64M GeForce combo that needs a good home. that's cpu, board, & video only.

Loco, I think you were on the right track the first time.Augi do you have any measurements for the size you need?

loco...let me see if i can accomplish something locally, but don't wander off, ok? and, thank you for your generous offer :)

at this time i'm holding on for a PM reply from iRide...i'll update when i know something.

this is my concept of "plan A"...still hoping to work something out with iRide Customs for a real mod.
for anyone wondering...yes, i'm excited & can't sleep :LOL:

41_frame_mod_1.jpg

using the back of a small 26" 5-speed w/cantilever brakes, this looks very simple & doable.
i can adjust appearance/rake with the "bolt-on strut."
bmx-style dropouts would help a lot with the extra chain length.
i could give actual dimensions after i knew what frame the extension was coming off of.

input?

damn I'm gelus IRide makes way cool rides, I got a peek at vader when it was being made then they sold it for a grand ,
I'm still kicking myself for not buying it
1271_5e016fbd_1.jpg

locoWelder said:
damn I'm gelus IRide makes way cool rides, I got a peek at vader when it was being made then they sold it for a grand ,

I think Dan said it was still for sale :eek:

have been in touch with iRide...it's a done deal!! just got to get the bike to him...

azkronic said:
locoWelder said:

I think Dan said it was still for sale :eek:

122_Kronic_Signature_1.jpg

damn i missed it again!!!!! I got the new ac and the motor kits from GEBE I've spent all my cash for the summer ...$%#$%@^$^$@$#^%$#^%$# :censored:

well, i've been given the opportunity to try my hand at some framework...

the plan is to take the frame to iRide's and he'll supervise while i modify sabrina II 8)

sounds like great fun :D

Back