Help me please

Donnie

Local time
3:51 AM
Hello every one my bike is starting just fine but will not go I made sure all bolts where tight checked all my gas lines kill switch is unhooked I just can't get power what to do like I said it start up fine and trys to go as I peddle but when I hit the throttle to try to go it just won't go

Hello every one my bike is starting just fine but will not go I made sure all bolts where tight checked all my gas lines kill switch is unhooked I just can't get power what to do like I said it start up fine and trys to go as I peddle but when I hit the throttle to try to go it just won't go
Does it die? What does it actually do? Will it stay idling if clutch lever is pulled in?

Only stays running if I keep peddling it just stays like that if I stop pedaling it dies, if I give it gas it try's to work but just don't...I checked everything.

So what do I do to it then ?
If it's on the very top notch from the top of needle, move it down 1 notch. Top of needle is the flat side I'm referring to

Slide Needle Grooves.JPG
Slide Assembly.JPG

Okay before I even try what you showed me a picture of let me break it down to you one more time so we're on the right page okay my bike will start fine as I'm peddling you can hear the engine kick on like it wants to go when I give a throttle it sounds like it's doing a little more but it just won't go so if I let go of the clutch it don't do nothing either you don't worry if I hold the clutch in or let it go it still won't move with the gas twisted I went around to make sure every single boy was tight I checked for gas leaks or check for everything like that still everything looks good I will try that and see what happens but do you think that really is what's wrong

Back