Help me please

so then it comes down to either you ask us we tell you you listen or you do your own thing and learn learn from experience like we have. so far Damien made a recommendation, i told you it better to spend a little now instead of a lot later. the ball is in your court. theres not really any more any of us can say except good luck wirh whatever you choose

i understand where you are coming from...ive been there...but don't ignore the good advice and turn a blind eye to it. You need to decide what your going to do and do it. we cant make that decision for you. only you can because you have to live with whatever you decide.

I'm not being mean..I'm just trying to make you understand...anyway...thats all i have to say on your matter,,,good luck buddy

go back and read through everything thats been posted by us and you. that way you can get a better feel of what was said instead of asking what we are talking about. the comments we made were based on pictures you showed us and what you said

Got the clutch fixed now seems I have no spark can ppl tell me what to check I checked the thing with the wires running out of motor it was little wet so I'm guessing I fryed it
how did you fix the clutch?

Back