Engine Trouble HELP!!!!! My Bike Just Seised Up

Cooters Carport

Local time
5:28 AM
My bike has been working flawlessly lately doing about 45mph and all the sudden I took it out of the garage and the the engine wont move at all. How do I free it?

first open the covers and watch for where the turning stops - could be chain or gears or piston

I've gotten them to move using penetrating oil - that sometimes lets you get it apart to see if it is fixable. Also, one can sometimes take out all head studs to turn cylinder a bit sideways to get it off.

My bike has been working flawlessly lately doing about 45mph and all the sudden I took it out of the garage and the the engine wont move at all. How do I free it?
The best way to free it is to throw it in the recycle bin and send it on to it's next life. Buy a new one and run regular gas in it with some 2 stroke oil.

So, did you get the head off?

Really Gary?..........
seizing it was his own doing, he went against our advice and blew his motor. he's gonna spend more replacing all the parts he toasted than he would just calling it a loss and starting over.

So, did you get the head off?

Really Gary?..........
Why would getting the head of a froze engine be a problem? look at reply #3. It's a seized engine. Maybe you would rather I suggest he try to rebuild it and continue using e85. Yes really Murkle. s**t can it and get a new one and use regular gas with oil. If you have a better suggestion other than asking a already answered question by all means enlighten us.

Back