Help, need any tips to install Tannus Tires!

I got mag 17mm rims I can't tuck the bead in like in the easy how to videos pushing so hard that takes my knee out of joint.

I know they have another tool but it's in Korea long wait. Bike shop if pros can't do it either.
You want the plier tool. The are so easy when you use their plier tool instead of the bar tool.

I saw him asking in the FB groups about this and just smh at the replies, never tried air/tubeless tires looks like a pita to me LOL.

Yes they lock in just like a beaded tire, but with clips. The plier tool is what he needs. They are a pain in the rump to get in with the bar tool. The plier tool they snap right in. They don't give out easy either. Great tires, Just pricey.
Its called a P-Tool tannusamerica.com sales them for $20.00
I'm gonna send an email to the bike shop if they might want to buy it because I was going to buy another Tannus Armoured and that would save him 2 hours getting them on because right now these are the Number 1 Bicycle Tire Around the World so, it's going to become very popular however I don't want to spit out another $20.00 use it once and not for another guarantee 2 years, it would just be a junk tool.

Attachments

• ptool_black_1800x1800.jpg
    ptool_black_1800x1800.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 67
He bought the same mags i have...DAMIEN
I bought them before did not have very good luck using as a rim brake misalign the thing blew up piece of rim shrapnel about 1' and a half long as you can see I'm force into doing the same damn thing because the Kent bike has a design flaw the 2 struts taper back in preventing a disc brake attachment because a 200mm dis will cut the strut. But it's just as because a caliper billet installed in the drop out will rip out bracket from 20mm to 35mm causing more problems. I just really got to watch these I wanted a 6 cog mag with splits in the cog so if the 6 mount bolts brake I could go to three 10mm flat head bolts and ride it. But there was none available on internet and it was a fast overnight shipping thing to get some wheels again.

You said before you have Tannus tires and are pleased about them are yours the ones that have wrapper around them with a smaller inner tube? Because I hate anything air it's gonna flat on me not you of course.

But I am very please with solid hardness of the aither 1.1 compound polymers took a loot of streets off the motor and boosted my speed maybe
12 MPH got to throw my cell bike monitor for sure.
The Chinese rubber to soft especially for pedaling.

Back