Help, need any tips to install Tannus Tires!

Don't cut the tabs, ever you risk failure of the tire. And on these bikes the last thing you want to do is shorten the thing holding the tire on. Those tabs are the bead, how many tire beads have you ever cut to install a tire? Get the correct tabs, never modify those. They are way too important to be doing shade tree re-engineering on.
The instructions from tannus tell you to trim the excess skirt to fit armour in tire.

Don't cut the tabs, ever you risk failure of the tire. And on these bikes the last thing you want to do is shorten the thing holding the tire on. Those tabs are the bead, how many tire beads have you ever cut to install a tire? Get the correct tabs, never modify those. They are way too important to be doing shade tree re-engineering on.
I'm sorry I thought you guys were talking about the tannus armour , of which I have used . I don't have any experience with the solid tyre .

I have used tannus armour for the last 3years , not even a loss of air in my tires . I sure the solid tires will work well , good company , great products , pricey , but worth every bit .

I'm sorry I thought you guys were talking about the tannus armour , of which I have used . I don't have any experience with the solid tyre .
They have different sized tabs for different rims when you buy the full tires. The armor is great, I use it too. Tires are made from a little harder

rubber though. You should try a set. They help act as a shock absorber even. When Tannus was just a start up, I bought my first set. They offered a

5,000 mile promise back then. I've long destroyed my first set of the tires. I like to ride. My first set of tire armor is still being used though. Only had

two punctures on it. One was a Henessy bottle, and the other was an Old English Reserve, fruit punch flavor. Hard to stop ghetto trash from killing a

tire, it's literally everywhere in the hood. I've gone as far as using sheet metal shields to stop the glass from popping my tires in this area.

They have different sized tabs for different rims when you buy the full tires. The armor is great, I use it too. Tires are made from a little harder

rubber though. You should try a set. They help act as a shock absorber even. When Tannus was just a start up, I bought my first set. They offered a

5,000 mile promise back then. I've long destroyed my first set of the tires. I like to ride. My first set of tire armor is still being used though. Only had

two punctures on it. One was a Henessy bottle, and the other was an Old English Reserve, fruit punch flavor. Hard to stop ghetto trash from killing a

tire, it's literally everywhere in the hood. I've gone as far as using sheet metal shields to stop the glass from popping my tires in this area.
If you use air your gonna have flats I try to avoid the issue by avoiding air.

I have tried 3 other airless tires 2 being agonizing failures 2 winners Bell no flat solid rubber insert tubes and Tannus lots of folk b**ch at Bell say they slide inside the tire they did not read the instructions it only fits 1.75 and 1.95 if you stick it in a 2.25 your gonna have trouble, but however the cease the production can't find them anymore very reasonable price $20.00

Hey I met a few people who have pass them on from one generation to the next an old man at Wal-Mart said it's the fourth generation who is riding it now!

Tannus which is not even rubber its arithmic 1.1 compound closed cell polymer now I assume the reason for the closed cell is because it won't suck up water like a Chinese tire did that very disturbing to press in the tire with one's thumb a pool of water oozed out, well the wear on them so bad I did not get to the next soon to be agony of winter to have water get in then freeze then deteriorate the rubber!

So far they have been really smooth rides I wonder what they will be like when I get a pair on. The only concern was like the last solid tire when you half to straddle a traffic line it's almost like hitting black ice they slide all over the paint stripe.

Helps to soothe ride in rotten parking lots that should been resurface 10 years prior.

So far they have been really smooth rides I wonder what they will be like when I get a pair on. The only concern was like the last solid tire when you half to straddle a traffic line it's almost like hitting black ice they slide all over the paint stripe.

Helps to soothe ride in rotten parking lots that should been resurface 10 years prior.
You can have one cut in half and it will still ride alright. Hennessey bottle can do that from time to time.

I like to use air tires for shock absorption, I use Bell Flat Defense for an outer tube, and Bell slime tubes for the inner tube, I keeps the tubes from losing air from puncture vines and up to a nail in the tire, I never have had glass get to them yet.

Do these 'magic tires' or tubes/liners for that matter..... decreases speed and handling significantly on a bike? I don't want a tire that takes superman strength just to get going and stay going, which decreases your MPG! Not to mention if they aren't good for cornering, making you drift off to the side and hit someone's mailbox because you were trying to be Valentino Rossi on a slight bend on the road.

Do these 'magic tires' or tubes/liners for that matter..... decreases speed and handling significantly on a bike? I don't want a tire that takes superman strength just to get going and stay going, which decreases your MPG! Not to mention if they aren't good for cornering, making you drift off to the side and hit someone's mailbox because you were trying to be Valentino Rossi on a slight bend on the road.
Well of you are trying to be Rossi, I suggest getting a real motorcycle to start with. Then years of training. Then you can ride anything with the gusto of Rossi.

Back