Help, need any tips to install Tannus Tires!

I like to use air tires for shock absorption, I use Bell Flat Defense for an outer tube, and Bell slime tubes for the inner tube, I keeps the tubes from losing air from puncture vines and up to a nail in the tire, I never have had glass get to them yet.
The solid Tannus ride real smooth much better than air, just one problem they turn slick when riding down a painted line.
My experience if has air it is going to go flat. (Period).

Another thing air tires are dangerous just got in my second wreck in 2 weeks I just going
15 MPH in a parking lot making a turn BANG and slam hear my helmet slamming against the pavement I might have road rash too half take my pants off to see went into a little bit of a drag.

So broke or not I'm ordering another Tannuas armored tire for the front tire i could have avoid the pain and the extended limping on both legs now.

Attachments

• 20220207_144135.jpg
    20220207_144135.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 64
Another thing air tires are dangerous just got in my second wreck in 2 weeks I just going
15 MPH in a parking lot making a turn BANG and slam hear my helmet slamming against the pavement I might have road rash too half take my pants off to see went into a little bit of a drag.

So broke or not I'm ordering another Tannuas armored tire for the front tire i could have avoid the pain and the extended limping on both legs now.

If it weren't for bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all. lol

Back