Help, need any tips to install Tannus Tires!

Its called a P-Tool tannusamerica.com sales them for $20.00
I'm gonna send an email to the bike shop if they might want to buy it because I was going to buy another Tannus Armoured and that would save him 2 hours getting them on because right now these are the Number 1 Bicycle Tire Around the World so, it's going to become very popular however I don't want to spit out another $20.00 use it once and not for another guarantee 2 years, it would just be a junk tool.
You could charge your friends to install theirs. Make some money. If I buy tool, it is either going to save me money, or make me money. 99% of the time I make money with a tool I have purchased. Hell I bough laser machine for my own use, I make money with it now. I bough 3d printer a month ago, it has already paid for itself. I make money with it. I only bought the 3d printer and the laser engraver for my personal use, for fun. They have paid for themselves over and over. Bought a drill press for my personal use, it's made me tens of thousands of dollars drilling parts for other people and companies. etc, etc. Buy it, make money off the tool.

ps it's only $20. I spend more on dabs a week than that. lol

No...im not the guy with the Tannus...i use the Bell Kevlars with double thick self sealing tubes.
I have tannus, lol. I was the first person here to use them and post about them, a long long time ago, in a galaxy um, in this galaxy.

They were still a start up when I bought my first set of Tannus

You could charge your friends to install theirs. Make some money. If I buy tool, it is either going to save me money, or make me money. 99% of the time I make money with a tool I have purchased. Hell I bough laser machine for my own use, I make money with it now. I bough 3d printer a month ago, it has already paid for itself. I make money with it. I only bought the 3d printer and the laser engraver for my personal use, for fun. They have paid for themselves over and over. Bought a drill press for my personal use, it's made me tens of thousands of dollars drilling parts for other people and companies. etc, etc. Buy it, make money off the tool.

ps it's only $20. I spend more on dabs a week than that. lol
My only problem with that to me Friends are Myths they Don't Exist!

My only problem with that to me Friends are Myths they Don't Exist!
Oh you know my friends then. I call them customers anymore. It's only reason most people come to see me or call. I might not be the first person people think of to hang with, but I am always the first person they think of when they need something fixed.

I got mag 17mm rims I can't tuck the bead in like in the easy how to videos pushing so hard that takes my knee out of joint.

I know they have another tool but it's in Korea long wait. Bike shop if pros can't do it either.
Trim the sides so they almost encase the tube , mine were pretty long , and soap and water

Trim the sides so they almost encase the tube , mine were pretty long , and soap and water
Don't cut the tabs, ever you risk failure of the tire. And on these bikes the last thing you want to do is shorten the thing holding the tire on. Those tabs are the bead, how many tire beads have you ever cut to install a tire? Get the correct tabs, never modify those. They are way too important to be doing shade tree re-engineering on.

Inspector, you have friends here. We try to help if we can. [To all above posters.] Never heard of these tires before. Are they solid tires? What is so great about them? Convince me I need them.

They've been trying to find an airless tire for cars for over a hundred years and none have succeeded yet to out perform a pneumatic tire. Hope it works out for you folks!

Back