HELP! NEED Bikemotorparts 1.50" rubber drive roller (or similar)

southernmilitia

Local time
9:40 PM
Hi, I am in need of help. I am using a 2.5HP LIFAN Friction drive. Need about a 1.5 to 2.5 inch ROLLER that will go directly onto the 5/8 crankshaft. I found a post on a site about (Bikemotorparts 1.50" rubber drive roller").. but apparently they are out of business.
Any help would be greatly appreciated on the best method of a direct drive roller for mounting on 5/8 crankshaft.
thanks
Scotty

http://bikemotor.com/index.htm Try these guys, you'll need to call them. Let me know if every thing is ok and if they're still offering them. It's been a couple of years since I ordered rollers from them, may need a couple later this summer.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that roller size affects gear ratio. Smaller roller, better climbing and acceleration but less top speed. Larger roller, less climb and acceleration but more top end. Divide tire size by roller size to get ratio. I'm using the same engine chain drive, and 12.44:1 is a good balance of speed and torque. Not perfect mind you, but decent. It may be difficult to find, but a 2.125" roller will give you a ratio of 12.23:1, close enough to 12.44:1 to be almost the same.

Back