HELP!!!! New BikeBerry Banana Pipe

What's with the Bike Berry hate? I've learned SOOO much from these guys...

They have ripped many of us off with their products and Their customer service is the absolute worst. Alot of their products are described as adding performance/ top speed/ or tourqe. However when you get theses parts and install them they do not pe r form like they are described. Many of their parts actually hurt the performance of these motors. Returns are only allowed if they chose to let you. However. You must pay all shipping for rerurn and new product. They will not refund ur money. Thousands of complaints with the Better Business Bureau on deceitful advertising, cheaply made products, bicycles., and customer srrvice. Their rating on The BBB website is an F and for good reasons. Ive done business with Bike Berry 4 times 3 out of thoes 4 transactions were absolutely horible. I got a product that was not the same as the product shown in their pictures. They said that i could not return it. The other two were an xport, and velocity stack. Both robbed the performance of my motor greatly. As their description lied and said it would give a big gain. Wrong. My mag rims was the only good transaction ive ever had with them. Their customer service is very rude and even mocked me. This company is predetor that feeds off of the un educated or new hobby enthusis. They just want that dollar they give 2 craps if the customer is happy or not.

Bike Berry deserves their F rating as i say F Bike Berry.

Bike berry says these are the same pipe the pictures are just from another angle. Would not let me return. Wouldnt refund my money. This is their ad that i bought from and this is what i recieved. You tell me these arnt 2 different pipes. Told them since they have ripped me off once again that i was no longer a customer and told them Im most def spreading the hate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221130-110727_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221130-110727_Chrome.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 59
  • ENGJL-EXP-2020__81565.jpg
    ENGJL-EXP-2020__81565.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 50
Back