Help No Spark!!

Do you have any pics of your bike to post here???...Also, just for the sake of argument, can you disconnect/unplug the kill switch wire from the wiring harness and then try to start it and see if you got spark to start and ride...Sometimes those kill switches are defective right out of the box and when connected, just keeps these things from starting.

Do you have any pics of your bike to post here???...Also, just for the sake of argument, can you disconnect/unplug the kill switch wire from the wiring harness and then try to start it and see if you got spark to start and ride...Sometimes those kill switches are defective right out of the box and when connected, just keeps these things from starting.
i've tested the kill switch and it works flawlessly

Talk to me about your wiring. What's connected to what?

So, I was in a similar boat. I had no spark and I was doing the spark test wrong. I found out I did it wrong because I tried running it and she fired up. Furthermore, it took me four hours to figure out why it wouldn't run, come to find out you don't keep pedaling after letting to of the clutch.

I say put it together and see if she runs.

Talk to me about your wiring. What's connected to what?

So, I was in a similar boat. I had no spark and I was doing the spark test wrong. I found out I did it wrong because I tried running it and she fired up. Furthermore, it took me four hours to figure out why it wouldn't run, come to find out you don't keep pedaling after letting to of the clutch.

I say put it together and see if she runs.
SMH I did the spark test wrong I took out the spark plug and just pushed the bike without grounding the plug so it wouldn't ignite and i thought that it was faulty come to find out when I grounded the plug it actually ignited and the fault was the carb needle thing that pours fuel in the bowl was stuck and when I released it it started pouring gas in the bowl then the bike started up just fine.

SMH I did the spark test wrong I took out the spark plug and just pushed the bike without grounding the plug so it wouldn't ignite and i thought that it was faulty come to find out when I grounded the plug it actually ignited and the fault was the carb needle thing that pours fuel in the bowl was stuck and when I released it it started pouring gas in the bowl then the bike started up just fine.
Glad you figured it out. I did the spark plug test wrong too.

Kid poster, try washing neighbor's cars, household chores, sweeping sand off of driveways, deliver newspapers etc. Especially older folks, just knock and ask if they need any help for pay. You want to work for spending money. Anyone worth salt will think of something just for your attitude which doesn't exist in most kids nowadays.

Back