Help please motor won't start

Even that would require some work to extend life a bit to the bottom end and top end. (Upgraded crank and clutch bearings, upgraded upper rod bearing, using a seal retainer if not already used)..maybe a better cylinder head and gaskets.

In reality mods if chosen properly can help extend life as the motor becomes more efficient not having to work as hard to do it's job...you don't really have to give it full throttle to gain benefits from modifications.

Leaving it completely stock is a crap shoot as all of these imperfect motors are and that's fine if that's all you feel is needed for yourself.

I can't personally leave anything stock..lol

Even that would require some work to extend life a bit to the bottom end and top end. (Upgraded crank and clutch bearings, upgraded upper rod bearing, using a seal retainer if not already used)

In reality mods if chosen properly can help extend life as the motor becomes more efficient not having to work as hard to do it's job...you don't really have to give it full throttle to gain benefits.

Leaving it completely stock is a crap shoot as all of the motors are and that's fine if that's all you feel is needed for yourself.

I can't personally leave anything stock..lol
Lol I get that but I am using it solely to get to work and doctors appointments and while I know a little bit about the motor I don't know as much about it as some people on this site. I feel that me trying to do those upgrades I may mess something up and then it may never start again which would become a pretty big problem for me

Like I say hit me up or ask around here before buying "upgrades" so you don't waste your money or buy something that will really only work well if combined with other mods or changes.

There's alot of little things you can do that don't really cost anything that add up to alot more than most basic bolt ons can.

An example is using a basic file to clean the casting flash out of your intake and exhaust ports while you have the cylinder off. (Hopefully still useable)

Nothing major power wise but it will add maybe 1/4hp more that you may notice and be more fuel efficient..so,that cost you really nothing unless you had to buy a cheap file first..lol

These motors are so poor in quality it's not even funny but some motors are getting better...just fixing as many of the issues as you can is a big jump in Performance and reliability.

I've not had my hands on one but yeah they may be considered more reliable..just keep in mind they can be a bit more expensive to maintain and repair as well as initial up front costs.

I do have plans to try out one of the 79cc 4 stroke motors at some point.

So there goes that test today. When the head bolts are torqued down to 13ft lbs it won't turn over but if I loosen them it will turn over. Think I'm about ready to give up on this thing

one of two things - piston hits head or plug when torqued or good compression makes clutch slip too much to turn it when torqued - either should be an easy fix

Back