Help please....what size is the engine on this bicycle...

The funny part about this is that I logged on to get information about a motorized bike...engine size...and nothing more...I even asked politely...and the idea that I am a reporter....and the ASSUME (ASS of U and ME) effect started to go wild....it was fun...and I got my info...but your level of ignorance and assumption was the icing on the cake...and your aggressive reaction from the start gave headway to a guilt that gives light to something that should not be going on...that is going on...modifying bikes to the extreme and using them similar to motorcycles but not having to pay registration...insurance...and getting the benefits of great gas mileage...your right....you are a true Frankenstein...
Spoken like the true douche we all anticipated from the start. At least you didn't disappoint.

Oh and you were also so desperate you went ahead and played the trolling from a guest account game, really if you believe that dicking around the bush like a child is a way to bring results to the table then you really aren't stable enough to stand on your own identity, honestly pretending to be a different person and even going as far as talking to yourself on the internet?

You'll stand out just as awkwardly in real life, people will know you suck and are unreliable, and will find you'll even make evidence up out of thin air to help back your story.

Coo-coo von looney bon.

You can't change the stripes on a tiger...you continue to assume...that was my friend who joined in and was also amused at your responses...continue with your responses...we are really enjoying this...maybe some day I will log in and tell you who I am and why I respectfully posted a question to get some help...the continuation of aggressive responses only points me in the direction of something that has really irritated you....

I even have ze kraut to prove it! View attachment 78662

I need a container for the CDI, rectifier, and relay, this one will probably work since it's bigger than a Progresso soup can which would fit but be really tight, I'll wrap it in leather and make it pretty.
The progresso is for a ram intake and the kraut is, my consolation prize. Sometimes the world seems small.View media item 60883

You can't change the stripes on a tiger...you continue to assume...that was my friend who joined in and was also amused at your responses...continue with your responses...we are really enjoying this...maybe some day I will log in and tell you who I am and why I respectfully posted a question to get some help...the continuation of aggressive responses only points me in the direction of something that has really irritated you....
Always glad to entertain, but why are you still here? Surly you and your friend have better sources of amusement. No?

yo dennis, your info is wrong. that's not a bt80, but a honda GX200. the bike in the photo is already illegal in the state of california (and nearly everywhere else for that matter) and no amount of lawmaking or poorly researched news articles will make it more illegal.

most every state in the country has laws that explicitly allow motorized bikes given that they fall within regulations, in california those regulations happen to be 2 horsepower or less with an automatic or single speed transmission and capable of no more than 30 miles per hour on flat ground. electric motorized bicycles (e-bikes) are explicitly allowed on a federal level and california law complies with those regulations. if it doesn't fit within those regulations it must be registered as a motorcycle or motor driven cycle for which you need an M1 license and special registration. you need an M2 license if it does fit the regulations. this bike does not fit the regulations, this person was doing something illegal. laws don't stop outlaws, and news articles sure as hell don't.

CVC §406(a)
CVC §405

Damn maybe I should use the can idea for mounting my switch and my CDI in. And here I was looking at high dollar plastic electronic project boxes to mount my systems in.

Back