Help please

Local time
9:57 PM
Hi I'm trying to get roaring, but I cant settle for second best.I'm looking for a grubee skyhawk gt2a 48cc engine kit here in the U.S. but I can t find a dealer, can someone help me, thanks

Hi. My spellchecker on my computer is retarded. I meant I can't find in the U.S. a dealer who sells the grubee skyhawk gt2a 48cc engine kit.

it may be unavailable in U.S. these days - have you considered a 66cc or 70cc?

Only want a 48cc, don't want to register it. Is flying horse engines any good. What's the best 48cc. Thanks

I haven't been able to find a new Skyhawk 48cc 2-stroke so I am building 49cc 4-stroke bikes now.
About the only channel to by anything Skyhawk is bicycle-engines.com

motors have no markings about size - one could buy a 49cc sticker & put it on a 66cc motor

motors have no markings about size - one could buy a 49cc sticker & put it on a 66cc motor
I like your idea about buying the 66cc skyhawk engine kit, and then buying a 48cc sticker to put on it. Where can I buy a 48cc sticker, and if pulled over will the cops be able to tell, thanks.

I like your idea about buying the 66cc skyhawk engine kit, and then buying a 48cc sticker to put on it. Where can I buy a 48cc sticker, and if pulled over will the cops be able to tell, thanks.
I have 48cc stickers.
The motorized bike laws are different in most states.
Where are you located?

Back