Help sos

Johndizzle

Local time
11:18 AM
So idk wats going on with my bike few days ago I was cruising down the road an my tension pully broke an my chain locked up an it killed the motor well I replaced the pully an the chain tried to ride it wouldn't start its like my spark plug was bad or something so replaced the plug replaced cdi box an new magneto coil all brand new parts still won't fire up so I checked the head bolt they were fine idk wat the issue is I've trouble shot everything I could think of so if anyone got any info that could help that'd be great also just to be sure on the wiring I got 6 wires 2 blck 2 red 1 ble an 1 green so it's black, black ,green and ,red,red blue is that correct I know black goes with black and red goes with red but I'm not sure not sure where the blue and green wire go I don't go I think it's green to black-and-blue to red but not sure anybody could give me a little guidance that be great I honestly don't know what the problem is I can usually figure it out but I'm stumped

There are several things going on... The engine could have broken a ring locked up and messed up the tensioner some how and it's lost compression and Acts like the spark is weak... If the tensioner and chain locked up stalling the engine shouldn't effect the running of it... The intake cracked after I crashed it and it acted like it wouldn't start because it was leaking air... The gap on the magneto might have gotten jolted and needs a business card thick clearance on the magnet... A folded dollar... Could do that half spark situation.... Check your compression... Could be a fouled or the wrong plug... B6HS?

I have the right plug an I have compression I tested my magneto ohems it reads fine I took my head off off to see if I've seen any obvious things my head gasket is fine but I noticed when I tried to pay I do pedal it with the head off the piston does not go up-and-down Like it should Well it went up-and-down a few times and then it just stopped moving doing so I don't know if that has to do withas to do with because I have the head off or what I have never had to mess with any piston problems or anything like that so I don't have any clue about none of that yet

I'm trying to test My CDI but having problems because I have bare wires not the little metal Pieces that are in the end So it's kind of hard to test it with a multimeter sir without having the metal ends

Put red with red... all the other colors spliced together. The wires from your kill switch don't matter since when the circuit is closed the motor turns off. The CDI and the Magneto match red with red. My bike is the same. I have a blue, a green and a black. Those all got spliced together and the all the reds went together.

Dizzle say's his piston is stuck, he's got more problems than just wiring a CDI.

If the Piston is stuck remove the cyl and see why

Dizzle say's his piston is stuck, he's got more problems than just wiring a CDI.

If the Piston is stuck remove the cyl and see why
I didn't even see that. Also, make sure it isn't your chain locking up on something and get the simple stuff out of the way. If your piston isn't moving I wouldn't even check anything else until that situation is resolved.

I didn't even see that. Also, make sure it isn't your chain locking up on something and get the simple stuff out of the way. If your piston isn't moving I wouldn't even check anything else until that situation is resolved.
Yeah, hopefully it's just a stuck chain

I have a 100 CC sange motor The bike has been running fine for like a week running great actually and then all of a sudden yesterday I road across town and on my way back I could not get it to fire it would fire for like a few seconds and then it would die out and then it wouldn't start again so I changed the spark plug and doesn't seem to have any effect any effect I put a new CDI Box on it and that still doesn't seem to have any effect.

Any suggestions???
Is this the same bike? Has it ran since then? How far down have you tore it apart?

Back