Help with lighting system

Tanka

Local time
3:49 AM
Hey guys! I'm new to this forum but I've been messing with my motorized bike these past couple of months
I'm thinking about adding a lighting system to my build now that I have some pocket change. I would prefer that it's powered by the engine through a charged battery. However, I can't find any clear diagrams or explanation on what to do. I've seen posts saying that I'll need a 12v generator while others say I don't, or that an electrical system will cut away from my bikes performance which I don't want either. My other option is to get a solar panel and strap it to my back bracket but they're a little pricey and I'm worried it wont be reliable

My other option is to get a solar panel and strap it to my back bracket but they're a little pricey and I'm worried it wont be reliable
Why make lighting so difficult, ive been running this self contained solar charging lighting system for a few yrs now, you can also plug it in and charge it at home as well...There is a video on this link as well so you can see it working before buying...This thing is bright as hell with built in horn with like 5 different sounds you can use too...DAMIEN

Very Reliable, it has never failed me yet going on three years with it...for the money, you cant beat it.
It comes with a no expiration date warranty card as well where you will either get a new one or a refund without having to return the used unit.

Last edited:
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back