Help with Mag Wheels

adboio

Local time
5:58 AM
Hello all! I posted updates in a few threads, but first wanted to thank you all for your help in getting my bike back up and running.

A couple things:

1) I rode by bike to class today and somehow or another bent the rim. It's pretty bad, and after I make it home I won't be riding it again until it gets fixed.

2) The other day during Bikeberry's open-box deal I grabbed this on impulse: https://www.bikeberry.com/on-sale/o...motorized-bike-rear-mag-wheel-black-5343.html

Kinda glad I did now that my rim is bent, but that description says the kit is missing the "SPROCKET, AXLE, AND BEARINGS".

Anyone have any idea where I can get these items, or what I'm even really looking for? I looked through the drivetrain section on Bikeberry and tried doing a search for mag wheels here but didn't have much luck. Any advice / points in the right direction are appreciated!

The sprocket: I think CDH Power. The 10mm axle: off ebay. Check close if there's an axle spacer which would fit between the two bearings inside the hub, if not try Macmaster car or Grainger. An experienced builder made one here I think about a year ago or more. The bearings: is there a bearing store in your city? Maybe Mcmaster car or Grainger. Buying individual parts for motorized bicycle merchandise from China can add up.

Back