help with no fuel getting to engine on new gasbike gt-80 ,tried 2 carbs

EDD

Local time
5:25 AM
please help if can,i have a new gasbike gt-80 motor,put head and jug on ,bolted to bike and it is not getting fuel to motot,,bone dry plug,,spray some either and fires uop for a second ,,took off the reed cage and keihin carb and bolted a reg 80cc intake and new speed carb and same thing ,dry plug,,everything is tight ,,all gaskets look good ,, has a aluminum head gasket ,,and paper base gasket ,now when motor came there were 2 base gaskets ,i only used one,,should i have used both ,,please help if anyone can,,thank you

Did you turn over the motor before you put the head on and see if the piston is coming all the way to the top or slightly below the deck?

My suggestion is to pull the fuel line off the carb and see if fuel comes out. If it does, then it's probably a float issue. If it doesn't then turn on fuel petcock, or the nipple is plugged.

i put on two carbs,so i ruled out carb ,, i took take off ,,no blockage ,,valve is def good,, i can blow thru it easy,, elimated the filter also

i took off tank and looked its def not clogged or blocked

I had the same issue, I just pulled the hose off the carb and let a little fuel run out and put it back on, it seemed the hose had a bubble in it and fuel just stopped running. So, try pulling the hose off the carb and let a little fuel out.

I had the same issue, I just pulled the hose off the carb and let a little fuel run out and put it back on, it seemed the hose had a bubble in it and fuel just stopped running. So, try pulling the hose off the carb and let a little fuel out.
hello yes i did that ,,still no fuel on plug ,,bowl on car is full,,l did this with both carbs ,, i dont think its carb related ,, if a gasket or seal is bad will it cause the motor not to suck fuel

It will get enough fuel to start, probably not enough to sustain any kind of ride.

Seeing you have fuel flow to the bowl, then it has to be electric. Take the coil cover off and inspect the coil for broken wires, rust and corrosion, and timing.
They always say 90% of carb issues are electric.

It will get enough fuel to start, probably not enough to sustain any kind of ride.

Seeing you have fuel flow to the bowl, then it has to be electric. Take the coil cover off and inspect the coil for broken wires, rust and corrosion, and timing.
They always say 90% of carb issues are electric.
forgot to put that , def not spark ,,i have the supercharge cdi from gasbike ,,it has tons of spark,, its bright and good

forgot to put that , def not spark ,,i have the supercharge cdi from gasbike ,,it has tons of spark,, its bright and good
i did inspect it tonight and its all good ,,its a new engine,,took out of box 2 days ago,, it all looks good,, this is driving me crazy ,,2 days ,,no fuel to engine ,,tried 2 carbs ,2 coils ,tons of spark ,dry plug,,anyone have ideas

Back