help with no fuel getting to engine on new gasbike gt-80 ,tried 2 carbs

no problem, thats why we're here
hello,,solved my issue,,when they [ GASBIKE ] or whoever they have port their cyclinders pprted the intake side to much and went through were the reed cage bolts on ,,so there were 3 little pin holes were i could easily stick a tiny awl through,, it was in the bolt holes so i never seen them ,,i JB WELDED them ,, sanded and filed smooth and now it runs like a animimal ,, ,,should i just post here or open new thread ,,i am new here ,, BTW ,, THANK YOU MUCH

I love happy endings!

hello,,solved my issue,,when they [ GASBIKE ] or whoever they have port their cyclinders pprted the intake side to much and went through were the reed cage bolts on ,,so there were 3 little pin holes were i could easily stick a tiny awl through,, it was in the bolt holes so i never seen them ,,i JB WELDED them ,, sanded and filed smooth and now it runs like a animimal ,, ,,should i just post here or open new thread ,,i am new here ,, BTW ,, THANK YOU MUCH

should i just post here or open new thread ,,i am new here ,, BTW ,, THANK YOU MUCH
Glad you are back on the road.
It's best you reply here with your issue fix, people will use this as a troubleshoot thread with a potential fix. Keeping it all here makes it easier for them if they have the same issue, and we ran through many of the other potential problems. Best to keep this trial and error with an eventual fix in one spot.

Glad you are back on the road.
It's best you reply here with your issue fix, people will use this as a troubleshoot thread with a potential fix. Keeping it all here makes it easier for them if they have the same issue, and we ran through many of the other potential problems. Best to keep this trial and error with an eventual fix in one spot.
ok thank you ,, now i know for next time ,, thank you for help ,,now me and my 2 kids can enjoy some priceless time on these ,,

Back