help with no fuel getting to engine on new gasbike gt-80 ,tried 2 carbs

all good ,, i didnt know that it had 2 meanings ,,lol but i will def try that later on today ,, thank you
What is really peculiar is the plug isn't moist from trying to start it, you'd think there would at least be some residual fuel left over, and you've done everything right.

Sorry, maybe I should have said enigma instead of poser. Poser also means a hard to answer question.

Try starting it with some 2 cycle mix straight into the carb, seeing it starts on starting fluid.
Chainlube's always here to help, not hassle people.:)

Man, those are NICE and CLEAN bikes!

Got fuel to the carb. Check.

Got spark. Check.

Got compression?

Can you remove the spark plug, prop up the bike,
stick your finger in the hole and have someone spin the tire to see if you have compression?

Got air to the carb?

Did you try putting your hand over the carb's mouth, and see if it sucked your hand?

What is really peculiar is the plug isn't moist from trying to start it, you'd think there would at least be some residual fuel left over, and you've done everything right.
that what i thought to ,,plug would be soaked ,,i peddles bike 1/4 to 1/2 mile dumping clutch repeatedly,,think fuel would foul plug

Chainlube's always here to help, not hassle people.:)

Man, those are NICE and CLEAN bikes!

Got fuel to the carb. Check.

Got spark. Check.

Got compression?

Can you remove the spark plug, prop up the bike,
stick your finger in the hole and have someone spin the tire to see if you have compression?

Got air to the carb?

Did you try putting your hand over the carb's mouth, and see if it sucked your hand?
i pride myself in everything i have ,,i a lucky to have toys so i really take care of the ,, yes i did just do compression test ,,with plug out ,blows my finger off hole ,,i do have a small engine compression tester ,,do you know how much it should have ,,i will try to see if carb sucks on hand ,,its 120 degrees in my shop rite now lol ,,will do in bit ,,any other tests i can do ,,

i pride myself in everything i have ,,i a lucky to have toys so i really take care of the ,, yes i did just do compression test ,,with plug out ,blows my finger off hole ,,i do have a small engine compression tester ,,do you know how much it should have ,,i will try to see if carb sucks on hand ,,its 120 degrees in my shop rite now lol ,,will do in bit ,,any other tests i can do ,,
sorry ,,i missed a few letters in last message ,,my M button acts up

I'm gonna guess that something is still wrong inside the carb that its not letting the gas thru

I'm gonna guess that something is still wrong inside the carb that its not letting the gas thru
ok,,i have tried 2 new carbs ,,i am going to pull one off my known working great bikes and try that ,, but i feel its something else ,, dont know what lol ,, if a head or base gaskets bad ,,will it cause it not to suck fuel ,,its all new but ,mybe ???? asking i dont know

Here's a funky idea, try wiping the bottom of your motor with a clean sheet of paper towel and see if there is any oil on it. The case may have a major leak.

Back