help with no fuel getting to engine on new gasbike gt-80 ,tried 2 carbs

Major vacuum leak, maybe.
thats what i am leaning toward ,,just didnt know if that would cause this issue ,,i heard horror stories about gasbike ,,now i may be one of them ,,lol 389 bucks and i am so unhappy ,, i am embarresed to say i bought this gt-80 kit now ,its new and clean ,,i will try again tomorrow and see if its leaking out cases ,,thank you all

did you also switch out the windowed piston to a non windowed one when you took reeds off?
when i opened new motor kit ,,it had 2 base gaskets but i only used one ,, do i need to use both on this engine ,,i figured they just gave me a extra

yes its an extra base gasket
you need a windowed piston only with a reed valve, use a normal one without it

yes its an extra base gasket
you need a windowed piston only with a reed valve, use a normal one without it
ok i figured was extra ,, i never thought about window piston ,,i did plan to put reed box , reeds plus keihin carb back on if /when i get running,, so stock carb was kind of a test ,, just ont know wat to do next here

ok i figured was extra ,, i never thought about window piston ,,i did plan to put reed box , reeds plus keihin carb back on if /when i get running,, so stock carb was kind of a test ,, just ont know wat to do next here
BTW ,,THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HELPING ME HERE ,, I AM VERY GREATFUL ,, I NEVER THANKED ANYONE FOR HELP ,,THANK YOU ALL ,,

Back