Help!

Quinton - Are you going to market the bike you are working on? Any chance we could have a peak. What is the configuration, is the lay-out like the whizzer? I would like to see a pic of one of the fast bikes you have built, do you have one posted? Sorry for the questions! Have fun, Dave

Dave, here is a photo of the prototype Quenton brought to the rally. http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z21/KilroyCD/My Bikes/100_1587.jpg
I can only show you a photo of the right side of the bike, as the drivetrain side is still under development and will ultimately be patented. I could show you, but then I'd have to kill ya! ;)
I can say that the prototype is using a 49cc HS engine, and has a great power range for such a small engine. Quenton has had it up to 41mph (37 or 38 actual) with the current final drive ratio. I rode the bike and I'm thoroughly impressed!

Thanks I am going to keep an eye on this one. I have considered putting a bike shop together and doing the Motored bicycles. With my motorcycle background and love of bicycles, I think I could make a go of it. Have fun, Dave

PS: You can have two speeds in Ca. but it has to shift automatic. Tomos influence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quenton's fast bike

Hi Egor,
You said you'd like to see one of Quenton's fast bikes. I've posted this pic lots of times & it's the perfect example of a fast Quenton bike. I always tell everyone to notice that his feet are off the ground while doing the wheelie. The second pic is of me & I was more careful because I didn't want to end up in Quenton's pond. I was at his house on October & his bikes are amazing!!
Jay

Attachments

• Visit to Quenton 012.jpg
    Visit to Quenton 012.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 178
  • Visit to Quenton 049.jpg
    Visit to Quenton 049.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 173
Back