Help

Local time
8:10 PM
Tonight I was riding and I hit a hole and my bike wouldon't move anymore.it's a 60-80cc flying horse 2 stroke.the bike starts right up but it doesn't run high rpm's and it just dies.I have no clue as to what happened.I barely put 10 miles on the bike.please help

First, make sure you have a good spark plug (NGK!) and check your electrical connections. Most likely you have carburetion problems i.e. fuel mixture issues (wrong jet, poor fuel flow, too lean at start, too rich at WOT, choke set, etc.)

It starts then I go to engage the clutch lock button and the motor dies? it still doesn't Rev to high rpm's

Umm, this might sound stupid but sometimes air bubbles or something could be stuck in your carburetor. Try two things: first, take a heavy screwdriver and give the carburetor bowl a good 5 knocks and second, if that doesn't work try draining the carburetor of gas (small screw at bottom of carb bowl with red washer).

I'd make sure your fuel mixture is right... Your spark plug should look a little like this.... I like to run a tad rich for lubrication.... Gotta love peved off weed wacker motors lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 80
Now the engine runs great but it doesn't move in think something is wrong with the clutch.ever since I hit a pothole the bike just dies when I pull the clutch in to lock it.

It starts right up and revs but the bike doesnot move at all.it just bucks like a horse and when I pull in the levery for it to idle it immediately dies

Back