Help

If it's not tight enough then yes, you should be able to take the clutch arm (thing that holds the clutch wire can't remember what it was called) loosen it up and push the clutch arm in until it's a tad heavy then tighten the clutch whatcha ma call it to the arm and it should fix your problem...

Lol I want a chocolate bar as you can tell ;)

It doesn't idle for long it starts and dies in 30 seconds.it's stalls as soon as I try to idle it with the clutch pin.the engine has maybe 5 miles on it

Huh... I've built about 10 of these things and idk what that could be other than it needs to be idled up a little but a expert would sure know more about it and my have experience that I don't I'd wait for one of their opinions... Check your spark plugs color to see if it is running to lean or too rich, it might be running rich when it starts but when it warms up it might be using less fuel so it kills it...

read the steps here to do a clutch adjust - when that's done properly and still not working, a problem may be found in one of your woodruff keys

are you sure "bucking" is not due to loose motor mount?

Back