HELP !!

Jacobbb

Local time
1:23 PM
Hello, I just put my engine kit together. I put the spark plug in, and released the clutch. The engine didnt turn over at all. I took the spark plug out, and the engine tried to turn over. Whats wrong!

Do you mean with the spark plug in it wouldn't spin period and with the spark plug out it spun? Almost sounds like you have a high compression and you don't weigh much or the spark plug might be too long and is interfering with the piston. Does the spark plug have any marks on the electrode? Maybe try with a washer on the plug to keep it from protruding so far in. Wish you gave more info than that.

they normally do have a hard time to turn over if your just pushing it lean on the bike seat with the engine engaged and just push on it for a while forward if it eventually turns over the engine is fine also squirt some oil in the sparkplug hole to loosen it up and soak the rings

Hello, I just put my engine kit together. I put the spark plug in, and released the clutch. The engine didnt turn over at all. I took the spark plug out, and the engine tried to turn over. Whats wrong!
you need to keep pedaling as the engine engages. this will force the engine to turn over. and it should start :)

like you mean the back tire locks up when you dump the clutch at like 8-10mph to start it?

Back