Help

Local time
9:28 AM
OK so for about a month and a half I've been saving engine issues with simply starting.... Well I got her started however it's not running anywhere close to right...so when staring I have to peddle hard and for a good period of time before it will stay going... Then the second I let off the gas or push in the clutch it dies instantly. So what I'm thinking is it's gotta be a compression issue which means I must have a leak somewhere.. Now I took off my cylinder and looked inside and I have a little scaring on the inside cylinder walls....its not terribly bad and I thought from the get go it would be fine but that's all I can see being the issue... What are your thoughts on this.. If needed I'll take pics and post of the cylinder if that will help.

i had problems like this on my first engine and it just got worse and worse untill the engine died completely (almost all of the plating came off)

Don't sand anything without checking compression first, what if it's not bad and you end up making it bad? Oriellys will let you use one for a deposite I think.

Back