Fuel Mixture Help

What size jet would u recommend I bought a new nt carburetor for it
Been through this many times, the best size that is guaranteed to work is a 68 jet. In China, where these kits come from, they dump old motor oil into the gas tanks which makes the gas more viscous and therefore leans out the mix. That’s why they use a 70 main jet; it’s to compensate for the high content of oil in the gas. When you use good 2 stroke oil at a reasonable ratio, such as 32:1, these engines tend to run rich. Therefore you need to jet down to achieve optimal performance and avoid fouling plugs. Also, on a side note, I’d recommend getting a NGK B6HS or similar plug while you’re at it. They’re much better quality and don’t foul as easily. Lastly, don’t forget to adjust your needle clip as well for the best air-fuel ratio.

I just got a Chinese 80cc motorized bike the people before me was running straight gas I started running a 32:1 mix ratio is that going to do any more damage or is that going to help me save this motxxor but ever since I started running that mix my engine likes to run rich could that be because of the people running the straight gas through it might have done some damage now that I'm running the 32:1 mixture she just likes to run rich did I save my motor or did I hurt the motor and now it likes to run a rich mixture
Try Lucas 24/1 try 2clip from the top try plug gap be at 24

Try Lucas 24/1 try 2clip from the top try plug gap be at 24
Anything less then 24/1 will eat chrome in cylinder at 32/1:expect scuff marks and whear I as well always flush new engine s out before running. New engine s are prone to be run a little Rich put a few miles on it stock jet keep eye on plug run Lucas only ajust clip you will be glad you did

Back