Fuel Mixture Help

Local time
2:22 PM
I just got a Chinese 80cc motorized bike the people before me was running straight gas I started running a 32:1 mix ratio is that going to do any more damage or is that going to help me save this motor but ever since I started running that mix my engine likes to run rich could that be because of the people running the straight gas through it might have done some damage now that I'm running the 32:1 mixture she just likes to run rich did I save my motor or did I hurt the motor and now it likes to run a rich mixture

I just got a Chinese 80cc motorized bike the people before me was running straight gas I started running a 32:1 mix ratio is that going to do any more damage or is that going to help me save this motor but ever since I started running that mix my engine likes to run rich could that be because of the people running the straight gas through it might have done some damage now that I'm running the 32:1 mixture she just likes to run rich did I save my motor or did I hurt the motor and now it likes to run a rich mixture
if they ran straight gas threw it, that motor is f***ed big time.
id rent a compression test kit and see if its still got good compression.

but at a minimum, get a new top end kit for it (About 20$) and then go from there. (re jetting, other stuff etc.)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/47mm-Cylin...rand=Unbranded&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Your engine will not be damaged by the oil and gas mix, haha. Do you know how a 2-stroke works? The oil the engine needs comes from the fuel. I bet the people saying they ran straight gas were joking with you. Their engines would not have made it past the first tank of gas. The gas and oil mix will it not make it run richer as you might think, in fact, the oil will make the air/fuel mix leaner since it slightly increases the viscosity of the gas. If you ran straight gas before switching to a mix I don't know what to say. It depends on how long you ran it. Your engine might be a piece of worthless junk or still salvageable.

Your engine will not be damaged by the oil and gas mix, haha. Do you know how a 2-stroke works? The oil the engine needs comes from the fuel. I bet the people saying they ran straight gas were joking with you. Their engines would not have made it past the first tank of gas. The gas and oil mix will it not make it run richer as you might think, in fact, the oil will make the air/fuel mix leaner since it slightly increases the viscosity of the gas. If you ran straight gas before switching to a mix I don't know what to say. It depends on how long you ran it. Your engine might be a piece of worthless junk or still salvageable.
I know how 2 strokes works and the people I got it from tried to tell me it took stright gas and when I got it home I drained the gas tank and I mixed up a 32:1 ratio I have replaced the carburetor I'm fixing to replace the top end next but my motor does run

I know how 2 strokes works and the people I got it from tried to tell me it took stright gas and when I got it home I drained the gas tank and I mixed up a 32:1 ratio I have replaced the carburetor I'm fixing to replace the top end next but my motor does run

@RB55_2018 was just making sure You would mix the oil and gas.
Because ya were worried you might ruin the engine by mixing the oil and gas.
It really did sound like you were confused about why to mix the oil and gas

What size jet would u recommend I bought a new nt carburetor for it
Stock size is 70
Jetting is based on a LOT of factors, so i cant really say which one will work for you. Id go leaner (68-65 range) and see how that works out for you, GO IN BABY STEPS as too lean will blow the motor. But too rich will also foul plugs.

Back