Help

No I'm not but I also check my gearbox is really loose where I can see the bearings

How can I tighten the gear box up it's really loose where the flower nut is located

How can I tighten the gear box up it's really loose where the flower nut is located
Remove flower nut retaining screw, pull in the handle lever and lock it in place. Turn the flower nut in until the plate contacts the clutch pads, then back off the flower nut until you can put retaining screw back in.

Remove flower nut retaining screw, pull in the handle lever and lock it in place. Turn the flower nut in until the plate contacts the clutch pads, then back off the flower nut until you can put retaining screw back in.
That makes no sense lol
Yes, It does make sense, that is exactly how a proper clutch adjustment is done.

I'm not exactly talking about that I have no compression and the gear wheel is really loose

I'm not exactly talking about that I have no compression and the gear wheel is really loose
You need one of these... It's pressed together and if you can see the bearings it's shot... And won't adjust because of the play in it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220405-173307.png
    Screenshot_20220405-173307.png
    353.9 KB · Views: 111
This by itself

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220405-174300.png
    Screenshot_20220405-174300.png
    183 KB · Views: 92
Gear box? what engine do you have. The squealing noise could be a compression leak at the head. Be sure the head is torqued properly to 144 in/lbs. As for the clutch not grabbing, and seeming to be really loose, it's possible that the clutch pre-loader/tensioner spring is loose. Does there seem to be good spring tension when you squeeze the clutch handle? If it seems mushy, you might have to adjust the star nut to increase the spring tension. The star nut is accessible through the case by removing the clutch cable stop. If you don't follow what I'm saying, there are many videos showing the procedure.

Back